Monday, October 13, 2014

Doughnuts

The beauty of not (yet) being employed is when you wake up with the urge to stuff your face with the Queen Vic Market doughnuts, you can do just that. Every time we go to the market the line for these things is outrageously long. Today, there were only a few people waiting so I seized the opportunity to try them for the first time and it was everything I dreamed of and more. 
Think a larger version of mini doughnuts with a fruit filling. 
I ordered 5 and ate them all. No regrets. 
YOLO. Etc. 
I also spent way too much on goat cheese today, but it's my obsession of the moment and they have some REALLLLLLY good cheeses at the market. 

Expect a doughnuts part 2 post in the near future because I hear there's a really good new doughnut place that just opened up and it's so popular that they've run out on multiple occasions. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *