Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunny and 68

Yesterday was almost perfect weather-wise. It was sunny with a light breeze and about 68 degrees. Sorry, I STILL fail at Celsius conversion. Peter and I walked down by the river and then sat on the grass for an hour or so soaking up the sunshine. It has quickly become apparent to us that we (especially albino me) are going to become complete tomatoes in the summer. The sun is intense. Like nothing I have ever experienced intense. Sixty eight degrees felt like 100. So, aside from being terrified about our skin melting off in the next six months, it was a beautiful day! Here's a picture I posted on Instagram:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *