Friday, March 20, 2015

We Got Mail!

We don't get much mail. This isn't exactly a bad thing, seeing as what we do get is usually junk or one of the few bills we don't pay electronically. But the other day I had a notification for a package at the concierge desk that turned out to be from my family!

Inside: 
Our family Valentine card, which was sent this year in place of a Christmas Card. My phone picture is fuzzy, it's hard to take a picture of a picture, but you get the idea. While Peter and I were home in January we had these pictures taken for the card and I think they turned out really well! It was nice to get a couple high quality shots of Peter and me together given that most of the pictures we take here are just one of us.
And of course, OREOS AND CHOCOLATE! These made the trip unscathed, probably because my stepmom packed them in bubble wrap-gotta protect the candy! The largest box of Oreos here just doesn't cut it, so it was good to have the "real" size for once! I think it's technically the "family" size, probably intended for more than two people, but Peter and I obviously already finished it.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear it survived without being smashed to bits! We were really happy with the way the card and photos turned out. Mostly happy that you and Peter were home and able to be included!

    ReplyDelete

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *