Saturday, October 4, 2014

PSA

Seriously they weren't joking about the sun being extremely hot here. I'd like to go a step further and predict that there is a 86% chance that I will actually literally melt this summer. It's a nice 78 degrees and Peter is at work so I decided to grab a smoothie and sit down by the river for a couple hours to get a little sun. I skipped summer entirely this year so I'm sporting a particularity alarming shade of albino. Welp, I lasted approximately 15 minutes before my smoothie melted, I started sweating, and my arms turned bright red. 
Going to buy sunscreen now... 

1 comment:

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *