Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Favorite Foods

Among my greatest discoveries so far is the Australian version of Teddy Grahams. Tiny Teddy=God's gift to the world. 
They're even better than Teddy Grahams because they're dipped in chocolate on one side. 
I may or may not have eaten the entire box in one sitting. Because I don't want to deal with conversions (or because I like to live in denial about what I eat), I didn't bother looking at the nutrition facts. These obviously fall under the category of "health food". 

My second recently-discovered favorite food is actually an old favorite: gelato. However, I just discovered the best gelato on the face of the Earth. 
If you're in Melbourne, you haven't lived until you've tried The Lab Nitrogen Gelato. I had the chocolate one above, which even came with a syringe filled with chocolate syrup. It. Was. Amazing. For some reason, this place only has a 67% rating on Urban Spoon. Those people 1) are delusional or 2) lack taste buds.

1 comment:

  1. In England I think this is a food group--"digestives" (how's that for a health food?) with chocolate on one side. We brought home a box or two when you were little, maybe your taste buds remember...

    ReplyDelete

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *